Опыт работы: От 3 до 6 лет
График работы: Полный день
Занятость: Полная занятость
Компания: ВФ Си-Ай-Эс
Territory Sales Manager Vans is key person to drive sales growth of brand in with the multiple wholesale accounts and strategic partners. Guided by the global brand positioning and distribution directions, he or she will lead and drive marketplace sales and distribution strategies within the territory of Russia and CIS. TSM Vans is responsible for leading and development of the sales team. He or she will manage and prioritize teamwork to deliver upon sales targets and KPIs of the Wholesale Channel. CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:Lead Marketplace strategy
by defining key milestones and activities to drive Vans sales and distribution:
Own the brand performance and drive revenue:
- Develop coherent 3 years strategic plan for Russia and CIS
- Deploy strategic directions into annual OGSTM plans
Partner and distribution management:
- Take a full responsibility for Wholesale Channel development and performance
- Plan, control and direct distribution activities within the territory to achieve growth and revenue targets
- Be responsible for implementation of the channel segmentation and selective distribution following MPS strategy
- Be an acting KAM – drive top level relations with Strategic country accounts
- Lead and facilitate Vans sales team in annual and seasonal Customer planning, focusing on joint KPIs: sales, margin, contribution, inventory
- Drive Vans brand loyalty within customers by creating engagement with Brand, sharing values and news of the brand
Brand focus and coherence:
- Deliver consistent and accurate sales forecasts for budgeting, planning, inventory management purposes.
- Insure customer financial discipline by regular debt control and management.
- Negotiate yearly account contracts, keeping general brand guidelines and EMEA standard terms and conditions.
- Pre department operating expenses budget
- Closely align sales activities with Brand Sales HQ by regular communication and reporting
- Be proactive in collaboration with Brand HQ to drive Vans business development in the territory, insure aligned action planning and efficient decision making
- Drive collaboration and best practice sharing with respective departments on integration of PR, marketing and sales activities
- Motivate the Vans team by regular performance and development dialogue. Provide ongoing feedback, reward strong performers and address performance issues
- Manage the team including interviewing, hiring and training the sales force.
- Facilitate on the job development and best practice sharing to grow competences of the sales team
- Minimum of three years of experience in Fashion/Outdoor/Consumer Goods sector on similar position
- Experience in managing full P&L of brand or channel
- Experience in developing and implementation of sales and distribution strategies in the market.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Entrepreneurship approach and readiness to take accountability for decisions and results
- Analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Ability to influence and persuade through a matrix structure
- A degree in Economics, Business or related field.
- Sound knowledge of Windows software packages including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent ability to communicate in English is essential.