Опыт работы: От 1 года до 3 лет
График работы: Полный день
Занятость: Полная занятость
ABOUT THIS JOB
- We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Data Analysts get pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Deep dive analytics of NielsenIQ Retail Measurement Data helping to answer clients business questions, work with Nielsen databases;
- Understanding of macro-economic trends and their influence on retail and particular Food\Non-Food categories dynamics;
- Interaction and cooperation with NielsenIQ practices (add-hoc analytical studies department): a deep understanding of main projects results and ability to implement the main outcomes into particular categories overall analytics;
- Interaction and cooperation with regional colleagues: participation in mutual analytical projects, cross-countries data, best practices and expertise sharing
- Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Master degree of leading Russian Universities (primary specialties - economics, mathematics, statistics economics/marketing);
- Strong analytical skills, logical way of thinking;
- Open mind, wide knowledge and understanding of economics;
- Deep Excel, PowerPoint knowledge;
- Strong story building and storytelling skills;
- Ability to make clear, laconic and informative slides is a big preference;
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress;
- Fluent English;
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Corporate mobile compensation
- Team of professionals
- Coffee-points and relax zones
- Free-time clubs (Book Club, Travel Club, Music Club)
- In-house doctor - on weekly basis
- Employees are provided access to PrimeZone Corporate Benefits Program (fitness, travel, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Corporate English language lessons
- Social and corporate events
- Sports activities
- Office near Metro station (5 minutes walk)
We are the most trusted source for complete consumer intelligence as we have for nearly 100 years. Our ability to provide global retailers, manufacturers and partners with the most comprehensive data, analysis and insights will remain unmatched.
We deliver the complete truth. That’s why we are unrelenting in our pursuit of the most comprehensive data sets, measuring all transactions equally to deliver the knowledge people need. Our best-in-class data scientists and analysts simplify the complexity of this information, illuminating powerful insights through clear, compelling stories. We capture the world as it truly is to enable leaders to look forward and empower businesses to make decisions with confidence.
Check our current job openings now to begin your NielsenIQ journey.